|Booking Availability Request|
Booking for 2019 are not yet open
Booking will be open on 1st January 2019
How to use the booking avalability request form
1. Please carefully fill the form below
Important : in July and August a minimum stay of 7 nights is required for any booking
For short stay it's possible to come without booking, if the campsite in not full
2. Once the form as been submitted, we will send you back an email (under 2 or 3 days max) to inform you if there is any space left and how to definitively to book it
3. Once we received your final booking confirmation, we will record your booking
Important : booking are recorded only when we receive the requested deposit (in the order of the date of receipt of the deposit) - a simple submission of a "booking availability request" does not constitute a valid booking.
Only our explicit confirmation email guarantees to have a valid booking.
- The simple submission of the booking request form does not constitute, in any way, a valid reservation
- A booking is valid only when we have returned an explicit confirmation email of the reservation
- A deposit is usually requested and reservations are recorded in the order of receipt of the deposit
- A reservation is only valid for the information provided (dates, type of accommodation, number and age of people, etc.).
It is not possible to change them without the prior written consent of the manager
- For any reservation the respect of the reserved dates is obligatory: in case of early departure the totality of the reserved stay will be due.
- It is possible to extend a reserved stay once there, subject to availability.
- It is possible to cancel a stay free of charge until April 30th at the latest, the deposit will be refunded
- In case of cancellation after April 30th : the paid deposit will be lost.
- Cancellations are mandatory in writing (email or mail) with acknowledgment of receipt from us.
- In the absence of a message from you stating a delay of your arrival date, the pitch will be available for sale the day after scheduled the arrival date and you will therefore lose the benefit of your reservation and the deposit.
- Pets are allowed on the campsite only if they are vaccinated (vaccination book required), to be kept permanently on a leash and to be discreet. Dogs considered dangerous by the legislator are not accepted in the campsite.
- The campsite declines any responsibility in case of theft, fire, bad weather, fall of pines, etc, and in the event of an incident coming under the responsibility of the camper: it is therefore up to the camper to take out a suitable insurance.
Practical information for your stay
- Arrivals are only between 2pm and 6pm (only with appointment it is possible to arrive between 6pm and 8pm: contact us)
No arrival is possible outside the opening hours of the reception
- Departures are in the morning before noon (the location must be free at noon at the latest)
- Minors are only accepted if accompanied by their legal guardian for the full duration of their stay
- If you wish to benefit from the electricity on your site (6 amps max) thank you to bring with you a cable of 20 to 30 meters long ideally
- The cable must be equipped with a normal French 220v connector (we are not equipped with blue "special camping" plugs)
- The pitches are delimited with discrete studs at the 4 corners, there are no separating hurdles to preserve the forest spirit and traditional camping
- We have a zone "pedestrians / bikes" reserved for the stages of people who make a walking or biking road trip (vélodyssée) :
We welcome in this area, even in high season without reservation and at a reduced price, people who have a small tent (1 or 2 people maximum) for 1 to 3 nights maximum
For stays "pedestrians / bikes" more than 3 nights and / or with more than 2 people, a reservation is mandatory in high season (normal pitch without reduced price)
Even in the "pedestrians / bikes" area, no arrival is possible outside the opening hours of the reception
- In low season (May, June and September) camping (and the "Grand Crohot") is usually very quiet
- In high season (July and August) the campsite has no animation but musics party are organized by the "police's holiday center" and the bars near to the beach. In general, these party end around midnight.
Although the campsite is quiet compared to other camping on the coast, it is much noisy than in the low season.
- The state campsite located under the pine forest, resin is likely to fall on tents and vehicles. The resin can easily be removed with a soft cloth moistened with gasoline F (available at the department store)
For any further information, please contact us by phone at +33 5 56 60 03 99
or through our contact form.